Assassin's Creed Origins players need to track down all the Stone Circles for the Bayek's Promise quest.
This Assassin's Creed Origins walkthrough page details all the locations you'll need to visit to complete Bayek's Promise, the side quest attached to the Stone Circles points of interest.
Bayek's Promise is available as soon as you can roam freely in Siwa, the starting region. Head to the southwest area of the map, directly south of Siwa village, to find a Stone Circle marked by the usual question mark. Interact with it to trigger the quest.
To complete Bayek's Promise, you'll have to visit each of the Stone Circles found throughout the Ancient Egypt map, and match a constellation with its correct place int he heavens by rotating and panning it to fit. You'll hear memories from Bayek's past as you do so.
The constellation puzzles are just a matter of moving the camera about till you find the right shape, and if all else fails you can just try your constellation against every single shape in the sky until you find it. The hardest part of Bayek's Promise is just knowing where all the Stone Circles are.
That's where we come in; we've listed them in order of discovery, but you can go looking for them at any time. Be wary of the dangers in high level areas, though, and note that some regions are locked until you meet specific story milestones.
To fully complete Bayek's Promise you'll need 50 silica, so it's best left for the end of the game. If you need silica, we cover that in our Assassin's Creed Origins guide as part of the equipment, crafting and resources guide.
Stone Circles: locations by region
- Directly south of Siwa village.
- Iment Nome
- Divine Lion
- East-northeast of the only fast travel/view point in this region (the ship).
- Isolated in the NW part of the region, almost directly west of the Temple of Skhemet at Yuma.
- Ka-Khem Nome
- About half way along the long central island, on the east coast.
- Isolated Desert
- Goat Fish
- In the westernmost portion of the region, towards Siwa.
- Southwest area of the region, where three borders meet.
- Along the coast in the west, just east of the hippopotamus lair
- Along the coast to the east, just west of the lion lair.
- White Desert Oasis
- The Great Twins
- On the east bank of the oasis (water) itself.
- Uab Nome
- Right next to the fast travel/view point in the middle of the region.
- The Scales
- Almost directly east of the Horus Stone Circle.
- Qattara Depression
- It's the northenmost of the three points of interest in this region.
Finishing Bayek's promise once all Stone Circles are solved
So you've found all the Stone Circles, have you? Well, having done all that, there's a little bit more to do to really finish off the Bayek's Promise quest. First of all, you must return to the Stine Circle in Siwa (Amun), to place a rock by the tree; if you have the quest tracked, there's an objective marker that makes it easy to find the interact prompt.
There's more to it after that, and you may need further help. To avoid spoilers we won't talk about it on this page, but once you've reached that point, it should be obvious which page of our Assassin's Creed Origins guide you need to consult for the next bit...