Although Black Friday brings about excellent deals on games, consoles, monitors, and other big-ticket items, smaller accessories are also prone to being discounted.
With many games still coming out on the PlayStation 4 - particularly as supplies for new consoles remain constrained - it’s worth enjoying everything the console has to offer. That might also mean replacing that controller of yours that’s starting to show its age. Or, even better, buying an extra controller for someone to join you on your virtual adventures. And don't forget to add any charging docks that you'll need to keep your controllers juiced up and ready.
Here in the UK, if you're seeking the official controller, Amazon has £10 off the RRP. And you can save even more by using a high-quality third-party controller that'll work just as great!
- Official Sony PlayStation 4 controller in black for £45
- HORI PlayStation 4 wireless controller for £40
- PowerA PS4 dual controller charging dock for £8
Over in the US, Best Buy has five different colour options of the official controller for purchase, and you’re almost certain these will become a rarity in a hurry.
- Official Sony PlayStation 4 controller in black for $60
- Official Sony PlayStation 4 controller in midnight blue for $65
- Official Sony PlayStation 4 controller in green camouflage for $65
- Official Sony PlayStation 4 controller in magma red for $65
- Official Sony PlayStation 4 controller in glacier white for $65
- PowerA PS4 dual controller charging dock for $18
All that's left is to add some games to play. Check out our Best PlayStation Black Friday Deals hub for everything related to the PS4 and PS5, such as games and accessories. There’s also our Best Xbox Black Friday Deals hub for all things Xbox and of course, our Best Nintendo Black Friday Deals page for all things Switch, if you’re team red.